The Dust Settles...

Or the dust is beginning to settle. I have finally settled into the daily routine at the office, and even though my belongings have not yet arrived from Singapore, I am able to focus a bit more on my little experiment. I'm hoping to make my posts more interesting and project related.

In the meantime, here is an interview of Ian McCaig that I found really inspiring. For those not familiar with Ian McCaig, he was one of the senior conceptual artists on the Star Wars prequels. He is best known for his work designing Darth Maul. The enthusiasm and passion he exudes is infectious. Hopefully you will find it as inspiring as I have.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Bryant Griffin and I've been a matte painter at ILM for the past 10 years. Welcome to my blog.

About

This is my journal documenting the development of a sci-fi/adventure Cinematic Graphic Novel- my personal little project. Thanks for visiting.