Every Story Needs a Protagonist

My story opens with this guy:


He is one of a small and unlikely group of companions.

Here is a turntable of a WIP:

Searcher Turntable from Bryant T Griffin on Vimeo.

There are a few elements of the design that I want to change.


And how about that Man of Steel trailer 3????

There are a few movies that shaped my life. As a kid, before VCR's were in every home, there was only one way to see a movie more than once. That was to go to a theater, and once the theatrical run was done, you would have to wait for either the next theatrical re-release, or wait 4 years for the film to show up on t.v.

The Empire Strikes Back is a film I remember standing in line for countless hours. It felt as if my father had taken me to see that movie every weekend the summer it was released. Next to Empire Strikes Back for me is Superman 2 (followed closely by Star Trek 2 The Wrath of Khan, and Raiders of the Lost Ark).

This summer may just be one for the books with Elysium, Pacific Rim, Man of Steel, and Star Trek Into Darkness. Good time to be a geek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Bryant Griffin and I've been a matte painter at ILM for the past 10 years. Welcome to my blog.

About

This is my journal documenting the development of a sci-fi/adventure Cinematic Graphic Novel- my personal little project. Thanks for visiting.