Busy Busy Busy...

Although the blog and lack of updates may not reflect it, I've been very busy on the experiment and with the 9-5 as well. The lack of updates is more due to the fact that I often debate what would be "spoilerish". I admit I've not posted as consistently as I would like, and I know consistency is the key if this project has any chance of being successful at all (and right now, my definition of success is completion :)

So from here on out- regular monthly updates- spoilerish or not!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Bryant Griffin and I've been a matte painter at ILM for the past 10 years. Welcome to my blog.

About

This is my journal documenting the development of a sci-fi/adventure Cinematic Graphic Novel- my personal little project. Thanks for visiting.